Our use of your Personal Information
When using ¨the Site¨ you may be required to provide contact information (such as name, company name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and security codes). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
In addition, we use the Personal Information we collect from you and other visitors to the Site in the following ways:
- to develop and improve the services we offer to you;
- to enable you to use any services that we may from time to time provide through this Site;
- for Site administration and development (including enabling us to respond to any comments on the Site or feedback you may give us).
- to send you newsletters and promotional communications.
A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies in no way give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used and browsed by visitors enabling us to overtime provide you with a better service. You can choose to accept or decline cookies in you internet options/settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
When you enter sensitive information into our webs forms we use the highest level of security to ensure it is secure with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 256-bit encryption protocol. The SSL protects all the information of our customers during the connection between your computer and our server. You will recognize that you are browsing in a secure environment if you see an “s” after the “http” at the beginning of the web address.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
An IP address is a number designated for your computer by your Internet service provider to provide access to the Internet. We may use your IP address to gather information on use. We study visitor - what pages were explored and the length of your visit. Analysis software is used to generate reports, which helps us to learn more about how we can improve your use of the website. This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you. The log files are regularly deleted.